Telehealth Mental Health And Addiction Treatment For Millbury
As a way of making our addiction and mental health services easier to access, The Counseling Center is pleased to offer telehealth in Millbury and surrounding areas. We do what we can to help people receive the continued support they need for drug or alcohol recovery and improved mental health.
Find Additional Convenience With Telehealth Therapy Options near Millbury
Most of the individuals we treat are benefited by a consistent substance use and mental health treatment schedule. For quite a few, missing appointments leaves gaps in their therapy that puts them at risk for an addiction relapse or a mental health crisis. To be certain all patients receive the support they need, we provide telehealth addiction services in Millbury.
Your sessions can have the choice for telehealth . Before you begin treatment, let us know if attending in person is an issue. We’ll organize any requested counseling sessions for telehealth to make sure you obtain the care you are in need of from our mental health specialists straight to your phone. And if you frequently participate in group, family, or individual therapy on-site but won’t make it at certain times , let us know as early as you’re able , and we can put up a camera and allow you to take part virtually.
Enjoy All The Advantages Of Telehealth In Millbury
By utilizing our telehealth mental health appointments near Millbury, you still get all the benefits of uninterrupted care:
- Access from your mobile device or video conference in through a PC
- Ongoing support from counselors and other attendees to help you stay sober
- No potentially detrimental gaps in treatment when you’re in danger of a mental health setback
- A structured schedule to keep you on track
- Reduced stress from attempting to fit treatment into your hectic life
- Not as much time away from loved ones each week
- Not as many delays getting vital medications adjusted or refilled
Receive Help For Addiction or Mental Health Today
If you’re battling an addiction or mental health disorder, we can help . All you have to do is call 508-433-3866 or send in the following form, and someone will reply promptly. You can contact us irregardless of the day or time . Our team is standing by for you now.