Bipolar Disorder Treatment Near Millbury
It’s challenging to navigate life when you are dealing with the ups and downs of bipolar disorder. But you don’t have to face this by yourself. The Counseling Center provides expert bipolar disorder treatment near Millbury for teens and adults who need help managing their condition and learning to live with it. If you would like to take back control of your life, call us at 508-433-3866, and we’ll start customizing a strategy so you can manage your bipolar disorder.
What Is Bipolar Disorder?
Bipolar disorder is a mental health affliction. When you suffer from bipolar disorder, you experience extreme mood swings between emotional highs known as mania or hypomania stages and emotional lows called depressive episodes. These extreme mood changes can influence your energy levels, sleep habits, ability to make good decisions, and everyday activities. You could have elevated energy to the level of nervousness, making it difficult to sleep, focus, or make wise decisions over the course of a manic or hypomanic phase. On the other hand, when you have depressive phases, you may feel depressed or desolate, lose interest in routine activities, have deviations in sleeping and eating patterns, and even feel thoughts of suicide.
There are several forms of bipolar and similar disorders. Here are some of the most frequently diagnosed
- Bipolar 1 disorder: You’ve gone through a minimum of one manic period that went on for more than seven days and possibly depressive episodes as well.
- Bipolar 2 disorder: You’ve undergone a minimum of one depressive episode and hypomania symptoms for four or more days.
- Cyclothymic disorder: You’ve experienced both depressive and hypomanic periods for two or more years, or your symptoms aren’t intense enough to designate as bipolar 1 or 2.
Regardless of your bipolar condition, living with this condition is hard, and you have a right to qualified help. Our bipolar treatment center near Millbury provides a secure environment where you may get bipolar treatment from trained mental health practitioners. There isn’t a “cure” for bipolar disorders, but we will help you understand your symptoms and learn how to progress in life with bipolar. Call us at 508-433-3866 today to schedule an assessment and begin discussing your treatment goals.
How Does The Counseling Center Treat Bipolar Disorder?
We understand how bipolar disorders influence every aspect of your life. We supply skilled bipolar treatment near Millbury to help you take charge of your bipolar disorder and move forward in life how you want. You deserve competent mental health services, and we are pleased to accommodate you for however long you need.
The Counseling Center takes a two-tiered approach to bipolar disorder, addressing it with both medication and psychotherapy. When you contact us about bipolar disorder treatment, we’ll start by arranging an assessment of your symptoms and medical background. When we have a thorough understanding of your specific needs, we’ll design you a personal care plan that uses evidence-based treatment approaches.
Bipolar Disorder Medication For Managing Symptoms
Bipolar disorders are best controlled with medications that help stabilize mood. They may curb the extreme mood shifts you undergo with bipolar and, in so doing, the effects of those mood swings. While it can take some exploration to find the right medication and dosage level, our skilled technicians will work with you at all phases to figure out what is best for you and make modifications as needed.
Bipolar Disorder Therapy Near Millbury
Overcoming your bipolar disorder also takes therapy and reflection. Discussing your feelings with a skilled therapist will help you sort through the various emotions and triggers of bipolar, so you can develop positive coping skills. Therapy paired with the correct medication can help you get control over your life and live how you wish without your disorder obstructing your progress.
Our specialists utilize several kinds of bipolar therapy near Millbury. The sorts of therapy you are given is dependent on your specific plan of care but may consist of:
- Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) to alter negative patterns of behavior and thinking deriving from depressive periods
- Dialectical behavioral therapy (DBT) to cultivate beneficial ways to cope with the distressing emotions surrounding bipolar disorder
- Motivational interviewing to discover inner motivation for developing healthy habits to make your life better
- Trauma-informed therapy to address how traumatic experiences have contributed to your bipolar disorder
Why Seek Help At Our Bipolar Disorder Treatment Center Near Millbury?
Qualified treatment is the most advantageous way to control bipolar disorder so that you can lead a happy life. The Counseling Center strives to present a secure environment where you feel comfortable receiving treatment from our caring team. We believe you’ll have the most success managing your bipolar disorder when you receive high-quality care in your treatment. This is the reason why we give you top-notch care with things such as
- Qualified, experienced practitioners
- Verified psychotherapy and medical treatment for bipolar disorders
- Care adapted to your needs
- Multiple levels of mental health treatments
- Convenient location near Millbury
- Hybrid schedules with telehealth appointments available
- Majority of insurance plans accepted
- Professional treatment for co-occurring alcohol or drug use disorders
Find Bipolar Disorder Treatment Near Millbury
If bipolar disorder is disrupting your life, support is available today. Place a call to The Counseling Center At Millbury at 508-433-3866 or complete the form on this page, and we will answer promptly to talk about bipolar treatment and our various services. Contact us at any time, and we will answer you.