ADHD Treatment Near Millbury
An increasing number of people are identified as having attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder, but what do you do following your diagnosis? Specialized treatment at The Counseling Center can help you negotiate life with ADHD. We’ll help you handle your condition and prevent it from overtaking your life. Contact us at 508-433-3866 today to get more information about our mental health services including ADHD and ADD treatment near Millbury.
What Is Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder?
Attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder is a neurological condition that can make life a challenge. If you have ADHD, you may grapple with impulsivity, hyperactivity, and inattention, which get in the way of completing essential tasks. This may affect school, work, home life, relationships, and mental and physical health. When dealing with ADHD, you could have symptoms like:
- Problems staying on task or juggling multiple tasks
- Being easily distracted
- Minimal attention span
- Poor time management
- Struggling to follow instructions
- Difficulty staying organized or planning in advance
- Often losing things
- Lack of control of impulses
- Easily irritated
It’s worth noting that medical specialists today classify ADHD as:
- Predominantly inattentive presentation (once designated ADD; does not have symptoms of hyperactivity)
- Predominantly hyperactive-impulsive presentation (displays hyperactivity symptoms)
- Combined presentation
Regardless of how your ADHD manifests, you are worthy of exceptional care to help you manage the condition. The licensed therapists and staff at The Counseling Center’s ADHD treatment center in Millbury can help you control your ADHD and develop coping skills for conducting a fulfilling life. Call 508-433-3866 to arrange your initial examination and begin your care.
How Will The Counseling Center At Millbury Treat ADHD?
ADHD can disrupt many parts of your life, but there’s no need to let it overwhelm you. Therapy from experienced mental health specialists will help you govern your ADHD and how it impacts your life. At The Counseling Center, we partner with you to find the right blend of therapy and medication to treat your ADHD and develop the life skills you require to succeed.
Whenever you're ready to find help for ADHD, call us at 508-433-3866, and we'll arrange an evaluation. We'll review your health background and symptoms during your assessment to decide what treatment is most suitable. You'll get your own care plan that adapts proven treatment approaches to your specific needs. At this point, we will treat you for as long as you need assistance controlling your ADHD.
Specialized ADHD Therapy For Adolescents And Adults
Therapy is vital for helping adults and teenagers with ADHD. The therapists at The Counseling Center will help you delve into the diverse emotions surrounding ADHD and learn essential life skills. Our goal is to help you handle ADHD, so you don’t have to grapple with everyday tasks. Based on your unique needs, you may participate in any of the several forms of therapy, like:
- Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) to alter behaviors and deal with the frustrations of ADHD
- Dialectical behavioral therapy (DBT) to learn how to get past obstructive emotions and stress
- Trauma-informed therapy if you have trauma connected to your ADHD
- Motivational interviewing for cultivating positive and constructive life skills and habits
ADHD Treatment With Prescription Medication
A great number of people struggle to find the appropriate medicine and dose to treat ADHD. Our healthcare professionals are knowledgeable in the various medications prescribed for ADHD and are able to help find the most suitable solution for you. We'll consider what you've already taken and how it did or didn't function for you and administer medications according to your individual experiences. We are always ready to talk about how your treatment is going and will make adjustments as required to find something more beneficial.
Why Seek Help At Our ADHD Treatment Center Near Millbury?
We believe you'll experience strong results when you receive superior care. This is the reason why we work hard to offer only the highest quality services at The Counseling Center. When you come to us for ADHD treatment, you can expect
- Credentialed, knowledgeable therapists and clinicians
- Evidence-based techniques and prescription medications
- Individualized treatment
- Several levels of mental health care including Mental Health IOP
- Conveniently located ADHD treatment center near Millbury
- Hybrid scheduling of on-site and telehealth appointments
- Most insurance policies welcomed
- Expert treatment for co-occurring alcohol or drug use disorders
- Compassionate, dignified care
Find ADHD And ADD Treatment Near Millbury
Don’t battle ADHD alone. You deserve help. Contact us at 508-433-3866 or fill out the form below, and we will reply right away to talk about treatment. We answer at all hours, 365 days a year. We are standing by for you today.